Sunday 16 May 2010

May 2010 Update

I have been childminding now since beginning of Feb. I look after 2 children Thomas 15mths and Chloe 3yrs. I have given Thomas Mum notice because i am finding it difficult juggling with my nearly 8mth old son. Tobey has also been diagnosed as diary intolerant after developing eczema after giving him dairy for the first time. We are finding it tricky dealing with Rose's behaviour she seems to be reverting, wetting herself and saying she cant dress herself or feed herself. Driving us bonkers!

My MIL has been working my lottie this year, as have been so busy :S i do miss it. Was over there yesterday weeding and cutting down some brambles. Its looking so lovely now. The raspberry area has been dug over and weeded, the rubbish has been tidied. all teh beds have been dug over, the potatoes, leeks, parsnips, carrots, raddishes and curly kale have all been planted. The bean poles and beans have been put in too.

I am on a weight loss kick, have paid for 6 personal trainer sessions, plan on going 3 times a week for next few weeks. Hope i shift some weight. I weigh 12st 5lbs at the moment the week before i had Tobey i weighed 14st 7lbs, he weighed in at 7lbs 14oz so nearly 8lbs then i lost nearly 20lbs in 2 weeks after that and have stayed pretty much the same. My first goal i have is to get below 12st, then my next goal will be to get below 11st, then my next will be to get to my ww goal of 9st 11lb, then my own personal goal of 9st 7lb.

we'll see

No comments: