Saturday 28 March 2009

Putting things into perspective

This week has been a very long week of stress. Last Saturday we opened the post to find that our daughter hadn't been offered a primary school of our preference and was offered the a really awful school instead. Saturday also brought news that my FIL's 2nd tumour had come back with cancer cells, and that they will need to go and remove the shell that they had left in his last op. He is still recovering from his last op which was at the beginning of march! Monday brought me more misery when i telephoned School Admissions they told me there wasn't a lot i could do about it! We are appealing and we hope we get one of our preference schools. I was also told by Midwife that I needed to go back to the diabetic clinic the next day because of previous gestational diabetes. I am 11 Weeks. There is no way i have it yet. And they wont even do a GTT on me. Tuesday I was at diabetic clinic getting my blood machine and still arguing the toss. Wednesday was all rain and wind so couldn't plant my salad and 1st Earlie's out. Thursday i went to my WW class and i lost 1.5lbs whoop whoop. Thursday afternoon i got a parking ticket!!! Friday we were up Chelsea & Westminster hospital speaking to Rose's consultants about the inherited cholesterol. They were talking about gene testing, she had more bloods done. The doctor said he would help with the appeal letter.

And today? lots of bloody rain, wind and hail stones! So I cant do anything over the lottie which really helps me de-stress. To make matters worse lots of women on a forum i have joined have had their 12 week scans to find that their baby's have died, this is my greatest fear, i am dreading my scan on 6th April. I can only hope that we have been spared that anguish and that our little bean is safe and well.

No comments: